We’ve been helping organizations like yours through consulting services for over 20 years, and our experienced workforce can walk you through the entire process of deploying your business and management systems, streamlining or improving it, or simply focus on a subset that you are interested in. We can help you Quell the Overwhelm.™
Ready to get started?
- implementation assistance for a selected methodology (e.g. ISO) – we’ll provide templates, expert advice, and consulting; work with your folks to implement a system that not only meets requirements, but and is streamlined and efficient! We don’t just provide a plan, we work the plan with you every step of the way!
- process mapping of your entire system (or just a subsystem) to identify areas for improvement, and developing a plan to implement the improvements.
- gap analysis against a written standard – lets you know the scope of work at the outset, so you can make better estimates and set realistic expectations for completion dates
- process improvement (Lean, Baldrige) assessment and Gap Analysis – as a multi-year Baldrige Examiner, a Certified Lean Master, and an 25+ year practitioner, our CEO/CTO can bring this expertise to your organization to help you improve across the board! Need Kaizen or Kaikaku? Let us facilitate it for your organization while providing expert guidance!
- streamlining and improving your performance / eliminating waste – using a combination of engineering and quality techniques we’ve developed.
- compliance analysis (legal, regulatory, R2/RIOS, RoHS / RoHS2, WEEE)
- conformance analysis (ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, AS 9100, IATF 16949, R2/RIOS)
Read what previous clients have to say about our consulting work – Testimonials